Tomorrow I start. Today, I enjoyed a sweet treat and a Polish...Maxwell Street Style(Chicago)...with grilled onions and mustard. It wasn't that good but it's what I had. Once you clean up your lifestyle...those old familiar favorites just aren't that great any more. Thank goodness! And now I'm done! Ready for the challenge and HAPPY to get started!
I originally invited you to a 3 week challenge. Please go for as long as you want...3 or more weeks. However, for me it was important to sit down and set my goals for my personal achievement. I encourage you to do the same.
Here are my goals for the 6 weeks!
- No processed white flour or white sugar
- No processed, prepackaged foods
- No artificial flavors or colors
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No fast foods
- Lose 15 lbs(16lbs) in 6 weeks (June 11 - July 23, 2012) Fit the above little dress much better without the bulk (I've got a few dresses I want to fit better.)
- Minimize carbs eaten from bread, pastas, grains, only 3 x per week.
- Eat more lean protein and include healthy fats
- Beverage of choice water
- Workout 7 days a week..mixture of yoga, strength training, cardio, kickboxing, cardio resistance training, total conditioning.
- Get leaner and stronger, push harder.
- Lose 6 inches from my waist
- Journal my journey here, on the blog 5-7 days a week.
Alright! There you have it! I need all the cheering, motivation and support I can get and I'd LOVE for YOU to do this with me and share your results.
If you are joining in the fun...be sure to take your measurements..NOW! Take photos too!
I dropped the ball during the 90 Day Challenge....time to pick it up and put it back in my court!
I ❤ it when you leave comments!