Monday, June 11, 2012

The Final 15! Day 1.

I'm JAZZED!  I'm EXCITED!  Woke up READY FOR THE WORLD!

Today I decided to start my day off with a jog/walk.  You can check out my 6 week goals here!  It felt good to begin my day this way...energized, moving, breathing, sweating!

My menu is already planned and includes:

Breakfast: Homemade banana, strawberry, mango smoothie
Lunch: Mixed greens with tomatoes, feta, raisins and grilled chicken
Snacks: Yogurt and fruit, dark chocolate
Dinner: Black beans, whole grain rice and turkey
Plenty of water

Planning just makes this so much easier.  No thinking about what I'm going to eat, which leaves less room for error.

Enjoying a wonderful day and looking forward to feeling great at bed time! 
(Last night was awful after eating that Polish Sausage...my body constantly reminds me that this is *ish, and you don't need it.  It was SCREAMING at me last night...and all the while, as I was moaning in the bathroom(I know TMI)...I was also saying THANK YOU for this will strengthen my resolve. We always get what we need, perhaps not how we expect it to come....but it comes!)

Easy. Peasy!


Today's SHOUT OUT's go to: Nitasha, Tanya-Marie and Javagirl54!  Thank you for your encouraging words and compliments!  Glad you are motivated to join me in working towards your next goal!

Have a HAPPY, HEALTHY Day!






I it when you leave comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...