Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 8 Reason to Believe: Because The Choice is Yours!

So yesterday, I sat down to plan my day.  I entered my meal choices in the Weight Watchers' online tracker, just to find that I was already at my limit before I got in my favorite snacks.  For a moment, I was quite disappointed and a little concerned that it was going to be a tough day.  I wanted to have my snacks and was bothered that I could not without using more points than I wanted to.

But then, I got a KNOCK on the head and realized that I had a choice!  I did not have to be sad about what I could NOT have but rather I could rejoice in what I could have.  I had a choice!  I could change it up a bit.  So I did. I decided on the things I really wanted for the day and removed those not so necessary items. For instance, I didn't have to have an entire serving of 23 nuts...I could enjoy 7 with my dark chocolate and cranberries.  I didn't have to have feta and mozzarella with my omelette, I could chose one and still have a great omelette.  I had choices and the choice was MINE!

The great thing about each day and each moment is that you get to choose what's important to you, what you eat, what you want, how your day is going to go.  How great is that?

So tell me, what great choice did you make today?

I'm choosing my health, everyday!

1 comment :

  1. Funny you should post this today. I just wrote in my journal that every choice I make today has an end result! Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...