Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 7 Reason to Believe: Because There is Always a Plan B!

...or at least there should be!

Yesterday, I was simply wiped out at the end of the day. Heck, I was just wiped out for the most part, all day.

As you know, I plan my week on Sunday and then I shop for the week.  Well, enter Monday and my energy level is just a bit low and my motivation to try a new recipe was even lower.  I had counted the points, planned my daily menu and just couldn't see how I was going to make it happen!  Uuuuggghhh!

This is where that B Plan comes in handy.  Of course with Weight Watchers' you can eat what you want, you just need to be sure you count your points.  However, when you plan, sometimes that "whatever you want to eat" can be a bit out of reach or higher in points than what you had planned.  Lucky me, I made sure to find "healthy" alternatives and eats that I like just as much or more than some of my old favorites.  Since, I just could not bring myself to cook, I opted for one of my favorite salads...the Balsamic Bleu Salad with Chicken from Atlanta Bread.  You see, for me not cooking also means not putting together salads.  LOL!  However, I LOVE salad and will have it any day over most foods, so it was a great alternative and I made sure to choose something that was similar in points value, as I had planned for the night.

Plan B worked well for me and it can work for you too!  On those days when you want to deviate from the plan...just make sure you have a reasonable Plan B in place and enJOY!

And of course, look to Plan B when Plan A just isn't working for you.  Sometimes, we've gotta make a change when we are not getting the results we want!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...