Thursday, October 6, 2011

South African Smoke Turkey Burger! Yum!

One of my favorite quick and easy meals is to make turkey burgers on the George Foreman Grill!  I buy my turkey burgers at Costco, Kirkland's brand.  Saves time and money when you buy in bulk.  I just go grab a couple of patties, whenever I need to make a quick meal.

I found a FANTASTIC seasoning mixture called South African Smoke at Trader Joe's, sprinkle it on and my burgers are ready to grill.  Top with an ounce of part skim mozzarella cheese.  Next, add a bed of organic lettuce and two other non-starchy veggies and you've got a great dinner for only 7 Weight Watchers' Points Plus!!!!

Yay!  Yummy!

Happy Thursday!



1 comment :

  1. okay this is another reason to NOT go to other blogs you up late a nite and then you see food. LOL :^) I'll take an apple.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...