The meeting was fun. We focused on eTools, which I credit for having such a good week. I use the Weight Watchers' eTools for tracking my food and my activity. Of course, eTools are the online tools available to subscribers to help you stay on plan.
I've just started using the eTools but here is what I like so far:
- Easy tracking of my food and calculating my Points Plus Values used and available.
- I don't have to keep up with paper tracking.
- I can save foods to my favorites which makes tracking even easier.
- I can track my activity and it calculates any Points Plus earned.
- I can build recipes and meals and save to my favorites.
- I can chat with others on the plan
- I can search for recipes to try.
Now that we've had this meeting I'm looking forward to learning more about eTools and trying out:
- The cheat sheets to learn more about Points Plus values of restaurant foods.
- I am going to start my Weight Watchers' Blog
- I am going to try out the Progress Reports which reviews what you've eaten and gives you tips for success.
Not only did I drop 4.8 lbs, I get to spend time playing with eTools...which is a good use of time. They help me to stay on point and keep me engaged with my progam! Yay!
Have a happy, HEALTHY weekend everyone. Hey and while here don't forget to check out the Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop above.