Saturday, October 23, 2010

Celebrating 6 months at or below my weight loss goal!

On Saturday, October 16, I celebrated 6 months at or below my goal weight!  Woohoo!  In celebration of this wonderful day, I treated myself to some new scrapping goodies!  Yay!    And my girl, Aysha bought me the cute Christmas Stamps shown in the front.  Thanks Aysha!


Not only did I give myself rewards throughout my weight loss journey, I am rewarding myself for the rest of my life for being at or below my goal weight. For now my rewards come every month on the 16th of the month.  Last month it was a manicure and in August I bought my 1st pair of skinny jeans.  Hmmm?  What wonderful treat will November hold?  


How will you reward yourself?  Here is how I rewarded myself during my journey.

Over 120 lbs down and loving it!

My siggy

2 comments :

  1. WTG Tiare! Loving the treat idea.
    Hugs,
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Alright Ms. Tiare! Congrats on all of your success! I love the treat idea!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...