Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Return of the Typical Tiare Card

Many of you who know me, know that I once regularly posted my Typical Tiare Cards.  Well, I haven't done that in a while and thought it was time to bring them back.  So look for my cards here on ScrapnFIT each Thursday for a bit of scrappy inspiration!

Hello Card. I made this card using scraps from this layout.  Create a layout and then create a card with the scraps! Why save the scraps when you can create with them, right away!




Just a fun card to a special loved one or friend.
Tiare's Tip: Draw attention to your sentiment by tucking behind a flower or other accent.
Be inspired!  Create a card.  Leave me a little love.
Have a Scrap Happy Day!


My siggy

2 comments :

  1. I REALLY LIKE THIS CARD AND I'M GONNA START MAKING CARDS WITH THE SCRAPS! I'M ALWAYS SAVING AND ITS RIDICULOUS THE MOUND OF CRAP IT AMOUNTS TO!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...