Saturday, June 13, 2015

Tiare Smith Designs Temporary Spot!

Hi Loves,

On Monday, June 8, the server that houses Tiare Smith Designs and many other sites was hacked. Some people have malice in their hearts

We are working to recover the data and bring the sites back online.  Tiare Smith Designs may be offline for another 10-15 days, with great hope that it will be completely recovered but a chance that it will not.  Please send good thoughts and energy my way.

In the meantime, I have included links to sign up for the Anniversary Crop and the Embrace your Art Cruise here.  Feel free to sign up.

This is my OLD blog and has some of card making, scrapbooking and weight loss from a few years back.  Feel free to to take a peek.

I will be sure to send a note out with updates on my site and let you know when everything is back online.

Here are some ways that you can stay in touch with me:



I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.  Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Have a super day,
Tiare.

4 comments :

  1. I wondered what had happened to you - I was catching up on some Club Scrap blog hops and kept getting page not found. Hope your site is up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what had happened to you - I was catching up on some Club Scrap blog hops and kept getting page not found. Hope your site is up and running again soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...