Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Signed, Sealed, Delivered!

I'm yours!  For sure.

The signing away of our single days!  LOL!

Don't you just LOVE these photos.  Seeing the ocean in the background still soothes me.  You could hear the water gently rolling against the rocks.  It was such a serene, warm and wonderful time.

Whoa!  I cannot believe I'm married!  He's my husband...sounds sweet and strange all at the same time

I kept this pretty simple to allow the photos to be the highlight.



Supplies used:  Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper: Chatterbox; Metal Brad: Making Memories; Ribbon: May Arts;  Beautiful people: Tiare, Robert and Mom!

Next week: The "Toast"?  These pictures are FUN!

If you missed that special moment...you know the one...I now pronounce you man and wife.  You may now Kiss the Bride!  See it here. 

Don't forget to pick up your FREE copy of Sketch Inspired Layouts Sampler FREE!  Just sign up to receive our email updates here!

Have you scrapbooked your wedding?

Have a cute and crafty day,






3 comments :

  1. Love those special moments! Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, simple layout... and yep... I definitely have that paper!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...