Thursday, May 30, 2013

Creative Ideas for Your Layouts and Cards: Scrapbook PJ Party Recap


We had a great time last night at the Scrapbook Pajama Party and yes, I was on camera in my jammies!

I want to thank everyone that came out last night and for being patient when the service went out and for finding the new video feed.  You all ROCK.  I'll be sending a note to Spreecast to be sure that we can quickly fix the problem should this ever happen again.

Here I share the fast and fabulous layout we created last night and the card.  With great patterned papers and few embellishments you can still have great results!


Supplies used: Kraft cardstock, Adorn It Vintage Groove Collection Patterned Papers, Making Memories Velvet Alphas, Want 2 Scrap Pearls.

Ideas to note:  

Questions and comments are cheered!!!

Live creatively,




3 comments :

  1. Tiare, beautiful LO and card! I am finishing my LO up now and will post in the Flickr Gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your LO came out, I'll share mine soon! Thanks for hosting the pajama party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiare this is a great layout with lots of cool embellishing. I really love how you altered the title to make it fit what you wanted it to say. For some reason, I never think of doing things like that. Maybe I'm stuck in a rut????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...