We had a great time last night at the Scrapbook Pajama Party and yes, I was on camera in my jammies!
I want to thank everyone that came out last night and for being patient when the service went out and for finding the new video feed. You all ROCK. I'll be sending a note to Spreecast to be sure that we can quickly fix the problem should this ever happen again.
Here I share the fast and fabulous layout we created last night and the card. With great patterned papers and few embellishments you can still have great results!
Supplies used: Kraft cardstock, Adorn It Vintage Groove Collection Patterned Papers, Making Memories Velvet Alphas, Want 2 Scrap Pearls.
Ideas to note:
- I cut a flower and fun quotes directly from the patterned papers to accent my layout and card.
- Use leftovers to create a card immediately after creating a layout.
- Let the sketch also inspire your card.
- Alter items to suit your need, as I did by changing the word "you" to "my" on the title block.
- Join me for the June 2013 Scrapbook Pajama Party on June 12, 2013, 8pm est. Mark your calendar. Details to follow. Sign up here to get reminders!
- If you missed the fun last night, you can view the video in replay here: http://www.spreecast.com/events/scrapbook-pajama-party-may-2013 (note the service went out at about minute 19:00) You can pick up the rest here: http://www.spreecast.com/events/pj-party-now
- If you were there, I'd love to see your layout and/or your card, please add your link below. Add to your blog, then you would paste the URL to your direct post or gallery.
Questions and comments are cheered!!!