Thursday, April 18, 2013

More Veggies Please!

Lately, I've been craving vegetables.  Don't get me wrong I still enjoy my lean protein but I want to PILE on the vegetables. I just cannot seem to get enough.  Not a bad craving to have! So I'm going with the flow.

I decided to make a veggie, chicken stir fry for dinner.  Once upon a time, I would also need to have rice with this dish but I am waaayyyy over that.  Vegetables and chicken are plenty.  Since, I have been craving veggies, I was sure to purchase lots of veggies.  I also decided to add butternut squash to the mix, which added a hint of sweet.  Let me tell you...it was AMAZING!


I started off with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and butternut squash.



I sauteed asparagus, mushrooms and onions. 


I seasoned both with garlic, soy sauce and a little agave creating a savory, sweet taste sensation!
 Later I topped with the stir fry chicken. 

It was simply AMAZING!
However, I still wanted MORE vegetables. Seriously!  


.....and now for my Weekly Weigh-In news....drum roll please....I'm down another 1.4 lbs.  Woohoo!  Let's keep it going!  I'm on a roll!  All while eating simply delicious foods! Yeh!








No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...