Wednesday, June 20, 2012

This is AWESOME!!!

Today is day 10 of healthy eating and exercise and I feel great!  I haven't missed a beat!  I've worked out every day and loaded the fridge with healthy eats, once again.

It feels great that when I open the fridge I see tomatoes, spinach, mixed greens, watermelon, pineapple, strawberries, cherries, oranges, peaches, mangoes, avocados and my homemade strawberry lemon water.  I've got dinner prepared for tonight and tomorrow night making my eating, oh so easy.

Now I'm ready for another happy, healthy day.  Here's the plan:
Breakfast: Veggie omelette with feta, mozzarella and sun-dried tomatoes
Lunch: Mixed greens, grilled chicken, feta and raisins
Dinner: Beef & Veggie Bowl
Snacks: Hummus and veggies, dark chocolate, fruit

Exercise: 1 hour total conditioning!  Yes!!!

I'm LOVING it!

How is the journey going for you???

Happy Wednesday.  EnJOY your day.

1 comment :

  1. I weighed 311 lbs, feb. 2011. I am now down to 234 :) six pounds less than my pregnancy weight :) i want to get down to 170-180. I really like your video on u tube. What was the biggest thing that helped you in your weight loss journey ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...