Writing down everything you eat will help you:
- Create a clear picture of what and how much you are eating. I cannot tell you how many times someone has said I don't eat much only to find out they eat much more than they thought.
- Make adjustments where and when necessary.
- Make changes for a more successful, next week.
- Plan your days, so your eating is easy.
- Develop a great eating plan that works right for you!
I suggest you start journaling on March 1, 2012. Take just a few minutes during each day to write down what you have eaten for the day. An alternate idea is to plan your day. First thing in the morning, write down what you plan to eat and then add to it...if things should change.
I have included a downloadable paper tracker that you can use to keep tabs on your eating. Print it out and make copies, as needed. Hurry, this download is only available during this challenge.