Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!

So what will you be doing today on World Card Making Day???  I'll be....making cards!  LOL!  I am going to the BUMC Annual Fall Crop as a vendor and crafter.  My dear friend, Ms. Lisa Renee will be there with me and we'll have a chance to laugh, crop and play for the day!  Yay!

Anyway, enJOY this card I made.  Let it inspire your creativity. I had a blast creating it.  I used a technique I have NOT used in years...paper tearing.  I really love how it turned out and just might have to try this again soon.

I'm sorry, I don't remember which paper line this came from.  It was in my stash from some time ago.  I do know the card stock is Bazzill.  Anyone out there know??

Have a craft, happy day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...