Thursday, September 8, 2011

My new look and my new book!!!

I am so excited to reveal my new look, web site address and my very first WEIGHT LOSS BOOK!  Woohoo!   If you have visited my site before then you'll notice the new look and address.  I LOVE it and hope you do to!

iClassygirl.com was created to be a place of love, inspiration and creativity!  A place where I can share the goodness of LIFE with you!  I hope you'll mark iClassygirl.com as one of your favorites and visit often.

Not only do I have a new look but my new weight loss book is soon to be on your shelf!!!  100+ lbs Down: 8 Simple Steps to Successful Weight Loss, by Tiare Smith is a must have for anyone who is ready to make the journey to health and well being!  It is filled with useful information, tips, ideas and resources!  Preorder your copy today and SAVE!!!

And while you are here be sure to LIKE US on FACEBOOK and become a FOLLOWER of the blog! I'll be giving away some great gifts soon including:

  • a FREE gas card.
  • a FREE iTunes gift card.
  • a FREE Walmart gift card.
...just to name a few!  But hurry these giveaways will be for iClassygirl.com Facebook Fans and Blog Followers only!

And please tell your friends!!!




3 comments :

  1. This is great! Congratulations Going to order a copy of your book now. You are amazing. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my copy!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...