Friday, September 9, 2011

Celebrate Love!

This weekend we will be celebrating the union of my girl, Lisa Renee and Patrick!  What a perfect weekend in Atlanta to celebrate love.  The weather is GORGEOUS and love is definitely in the air!

Photo by Taun Henderson Photography
This is one of my favorite pictures from their engagement photo shoot!  It was one of those unexpected moments that the photographer caught! It shows a sense of play, humor!  Both necessary to keep the happiness going throughout your marriage.  It is great to be able to play, to laugh and to have FUN!  Never forget your sense of play.  We all so often feel like we must conduct ourselves in a certain way and we forget to simply enjoy life, enjoy the moment.  Let go!

My wish for them is BIG!  Everyone who knows me, knows that I think I am the happiest married woman, evah!  Well, my wish for them is that much happiness and so much more!  My advice is to be happy, be healthy and be creative!  Date...play...have fun!

Best wishes to Lisa Renee and Patrick!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...