Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I am beyond inspired....

Today I received this from someone I asked to review my book, "100 lbs Down..."  Wow!...is all I can say.  I was surprised to read this to say the least.  It brought tears to my eyes.  To inspire others is one of my greatest joys.  To know that I have touched someone's life in this way makes my heart full.  Here is what she wrote...


"Being with you throughout your weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey has been a joy. I am so glad that you are sharing it with the world through this guide. I am beyond inspired, not only by your success, but also by the way that you have shared with me and others the journey itself. Those who have known you throughout this period have gained from your experience. It has been a wonderful ride and I am so proud that you have shared it with me.

I have learned so much, through your journey. I am so proud that you are sharing it with this guide. Your experience has taught me so much, more than you may ever know. This guide is a peek into great way to do a great thing. Thank you.

I am so inspired by you that I cannot begin to give a full account. You have lighted my path in so many ways and this guide is a way to help light the path for many. Thank you so much for sharing. I continue to love and support you in all that you do to live your best life and to share it with others in ways that may even be beyond your understanding."

                                                                                                       Melissa W.




            

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...