Monday, August 29, 2011

Weigh in Monday, August 29, 2011!

It's Monday at ScrapnFIT and that means time to weigh in!  Each Monday I weigh myself (most often without fail).  It is important for my continued healthy lifestyle to know where I am.  It allows me to make adjustments when necessary or to set new goals!

What did I tell you last week!  I said, I wasn't gonna freak out about gaining.  This lifestyle journey is all about ups and downs.  No need to panic, just make corrections along the way to get yourself back on track and I am back on track!  Yay!  This week, I am down 1.1lbs!  Yay!  

How'd you do?  Did you weigh yourself this morning?  When is your weigh in day?

I encourage you ALL to set a day and time each week, when you can weigh in.  This will keep you aware of how you are doing on a weekly basis.  

Anyway, tell me how did you do over the past week?  Up, down, the same?  Share.  I'm here to share, help and encourage you to YOUR healthy lifestyle goal!

Have a happy, healthy week!


My siggy

1 comment :

  1. Way to go Tiare!! I stayed the same this week. Vacations are all over now so I'm ready to get back on track.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...