Wednesday, April 20, 2011

80% of Weight Loss Success is...

NUTRITION!
What does that mean? It means you have got to get your eating in order. 
Anyone can spend an hour or two at the gym leave and have a slice of cake, some pizza, a fast food meal, etc. and wipe out the entire workout, instantly!  I see it all the time, people who work out more often then me and harder than me and they don't lose an ounce. Why?  Because they cannot get their eating together or shall I say they are NOT willing to change their habits and think that exercise is going to do it.  It takes a HUGE work out to burn 400-600 calories...one good snack, treat or meal can easily erase the workout.
So for all of you who are resisting changing your eating habits, it's time.  If you are serious about your own health and happiness it's time to make a change!  It's time to stop resisting.  Write it down daily, clean out the fridge, clean out the pantry, start planning and start loving yourself more by eating to live and not living to eat! Nourish your body with health and happiness. Practice portion control and take control of your eating habits!
And for those of you who continuously use not being able to exercise as your reason for not being able to lose weight..hmmmm?  Be truthful with yourself, what have you done to change your eating habits? And I'll simply remind you that 80% of weight loss success is nutrition!  You can take it off without exercise.  You become healthier, shapelier, and leaner with the exercise but you can indeed drop the pounds by changing what you EAT!
Love Your Heart, Love Yourself!

My siggy

2 comments :

  1. Amen I could have not said this better...My best friend and I are in the process of losing weight I started after she did and I think that I have lost a few pound more than she has...She as been working out and I have change the way I eat! I look at the nutritional value of everything I eat! and it has really worked for me! I have lost over 20 lbs in over the course of three months and now I plan on adding more exercise to what I am doing! Thank you so much for this post it just confirms that I am on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are! Good luck..you can do it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...