Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Try this YUMMY Breakfast Pie

1 refrigerated pie crust
6 oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
4 oz cooked crumbled turkey sausage
1/4 cup chopped mushrooms ( I don't always use mushroom but will add more of the other veggies instead)
1 tbsp chopped onion
1 tbsp chopped green bell pepper (I use red peppers)
4 lrg eggs
3/4 cup soy milk
Dash freshly ground black pepper

  • Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
  • Prick the pie crust several times with a fork
  • Place half the cheese in pie shell.  Top evenly with sausage, mushrooms, onion and green pepper. Sprinkle evenly with remaining cheese.
  • In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk and pepper.  Pour over filled pie crust.  
  • Bake for 45 minutes, until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
One of my favorite recipes and my dh loves it too!  Not only is it tasty but good for you, as well!  YUM!
8 servings. 210 calories per serving.


My siggy

2 comments :

  1. This does sound yummy! I'll be trying this when I get back home.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! Will definitely try this one!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...