Sunday, May 26, 2013

Creative Ideas for Your Layouts and Cards: Scrapbook Pajama Party May 2013



We had such a great time at the NSD Scrapbook Live,  that we decided it should be a monthly event! 

Next pajama party is: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 at 8pm est
Here is how it will work:

On Wednesday of the Scrapbook Pajama Party, I will post a sketch and list of basic supplies on the iclassygirl.com blog.
Before you log in to join the fun on Wednesday night: Grab the sketch and list of supplies at http://www.iclassygirl.com, put on your pj's and then log in to enjoy the LIVE Spreecast and chat.  Create with me and a bunch of your online scrappy pals! 

I'll be live-streaming from 8pm est. We'll make a layout and a card or two during each event.  You'll get to watch my creative process and have fun chatting LIVE...and I'll throw in some fun techniques too!

Won't you join me? You will need to create a Spreecast account here to join the fun!

Sign up NOW and RSVP to let me know you're coming! I will provide a link to each event, as it become available. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...