Monday, April 29, 2013

Make this layout in 30 minutes or less!

Good Morning Beautiful!

Here is a bit of inspiration to start your week off right!


I created this wonderful layout based on the sketch.  I followed it pretty closely.  Sure makes my scrappin' easier, faster and still resulting in a beautiful page. Love how this turned out.  Was quite pleased to put it together in just under 30 minutes!  Woohoo!




Photos: My mom, niece and I, being silly in downtown Woodstock, GA. We were playing on the train.  Great time during their visit.

Supplies used: Patterned Paper: Chatterbox; Spare Parts: ribbon and brads; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Title Letters: Thickers and Making Memories Rub ons.

Need more inspiration?  Want to create more beautiful layouts in 30 minutes or less, check out A Sketch a Day, Volume 2 here.  Order now and you'll get The 52 Week Sketch Challenge and Card Attack FREE!

Don't forget I'm scrapbooking LIVE Friday!  I'll be live streaming and you can stop by grab the sketch and scrapbook with me.  Learn more here.

Get Sketch Inspired Layouts Sample FREE. Sign up for emails dates here!

Have a cute and crafty day!



3 comments :

  1. I had to do a double take, you and your niece look alot alike!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks so much. There are days where I see a similarity.

      Delete
  2. Great take on the sketch, Tiare! Love the colors and how you used the rubons (love using the oldies but goodies)! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...