Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Be Flexible!

Things change.  We get set in our ways and our routines and sometimes things change.  Your favorite class gets cancelled...you move further away from your favorite gym....your workout partner cuts out on you...you get injured or sick.  Things change....and so can you!  You still have goals.  You've got to make them happen.  Where there is a will, there is a way. Just be flexible and come up with alternatives and push forward!

My favorite class on Tuesdays was changed to 7:15pm.  Hated it. Getting home after 8:15 and still needing to eat, shower and wind down before bed just doesn't work for me.  I'm wound up after that work out!  For just a moment, I felt like, "OMG!  What am I going to do on Tuesdays?  No workout."  Well, I tried the class at that time.  I hated needing to wait until 7:15...already starting to wind down from my day. Considered the treadmill and elliptical but inside machine workouts, just won't do.  Finally, I decided on walking on Tuesday and Friday each.  I LOVE walking and don't do it enough.  It's the natural way our body moves and provides a whole body workout.  I get to be out in nature and enjoy my neighborhood.  It works for me...until they move my class back to 6pm!

When Plan A is no longer working, you've got to have a Plan B!  Keep it moving!





1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...