Monday, September 24, 2012

Have Fun! Be Creative! Let's Go!


Welcome to Week 35 of the... 

AnyTIME, AnyWHERE Scrapbook Experience  
aka The Sketch and Stash Challenge!
Stop by the iClassygirl.com Blog EVERY Monday for a new challenge!

Create beautiful layouts, quickly and easily every time! 
Today’s inspiration:

Grab 4 Photos and a page kit.  
Don’t know how to put together a page kit…watch the introductory video here.
I used a kit with several patterned papers, pearls, butterflies and Thickers.   I am challenging myself to use more of my stash and mix the old with the new! This week using up some of the many, many, many pearls I own.

Create your layout.


  • Cut up your papers based on the measurements provided.
  • Adhere papers and photos, as shown on inspiration piece.
  • Add title, embellies and journaling, as shown or get creative and change it up a bit.  I did!

What I did: Instead of my typical straight lines I cut the patterned paper into large pieces and used a decorative edge punch and varied the length of each.  Adding the pearls adds "pop!"

Option: Keep making page kits.  Keep a good stock.  Your goal is to get to 
point where you ALWAYS have 10-15 complete page kits which include papers, embellie
s and photos, as well as a good stock of page kits that simply include the 
papers and embellies…making it easy to grab your photos, page kit,
 your Classy Sketch and get scrapping!  How many page kits have you created?  

Don’t know how to put together a page kit…watch the introductory video here.

Challenge: Now it's your turn.  Share your creativity! Be sure to follow our rules:  
use this week's sketch and your pearls to create a layout.  Add your 
link to your NEW layout below, add our challenge to your list and 
link back to iclassygirl.com be October 7, 2012.  Be sure to check back to 

You may enter 2 layouts for this challenge!  Winner will receive a free idea book, stamp or online class of your choice.

And don't forget there is still time to enter the Classy Card Sketch Challenge #5 HERE!  Or the stitching challenge here!

I   IT WHEN YOU LEAVE COMMENTS!





And the winner of the Week 33 Challenge is...Felisa!!!!  Congratulations.  Be sure to send me your email address so I can send your badge and your goodies!

And I cannot forget about our top 3!!!! Princess, Lela and Esther.  Congrats ladies.  Please send me your email address here, so I can email your badges!



1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...