Monday, August 27, 2012

The Party Stitch! A Quick, Cool Layout!


Welcome to Week 31 of the... 

AnyTIME, AnyWHERE Scrapbook Experience  
aka The Sketch and Stash Challenge!
Stop by the iClassygirl.com Blog EVERY Monday for a new challenge!

Create beautiful layouts, quickly and easily every time! 
Today’s inspiration:

Grab 1 Photos and a page kit.  
Don’t know how to put together a page kit…watch the introductory video here.
I used a kit with several patterned papers, charms and fibers! 
I am challenging myself to use more of my stash and mix the old with the new! 

Create your layout.


  • Cut up your papers based on the measurements provided.
  • Adhere papers and photos, as shown on inspiration piece.
  • Add title, embellies and journaling, as shown or get creative and change it up a bit.  I did!

What I did: I love the look of stitching but don't always feel like stitching.  In this layout instead I took some fun, textured floss and place strips across the page, like sort of one big stitch!  LOL!  I added three strips and I LOVE the look.  I'll definitely be doing this again!

Option: Keep making page kits.  Keep a good stock.  Your goal is to get to 
point where you ALWAYS have 10-15 complete page kits which include papers, embellie
s and photos, as well as a good stock of page kits that simply include the 
papers and embellies…making it easy to grab your photos, page kit,
 your Classy Sketch and get scrapping!  How many page kits have you created?  

Don’t know how to put together a page kit…watch the introductory video here.

Challenge: Now it's your turn.  Share your creativity! Be sure to follow our rules:  
use this week's sketch and your fiber stash to create a layout.  Yes, we are using fiber again.  Hey, I've got a ton...it doesn't get used if I use it on only 1 layout.  LOL!  Add your 
link to your NEW layout below, add our challenge to your list and 
link back to iclassygirl.com be September 9, 2012.  Be sure to check back to 

You may enter 2 layouts for this challenge!  Winner will receive 

I   IT WHEN YOU LEAVE COMMENTS!





2 comments :

  1. Wow!! Great sketch and I love your LO - great photo and fabulous papers!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO and sketch, love that paper!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...