It's been a wild and crazy couple of weeks!
- I celebrated 2 years of keeping it off!
- I quit my part time job. YAY!
- I got my mojo back and started drawing again, after an 18 year hiatus.
- I lost 3.8lbs in one week and now I'm trying to gain it back....uuuughhhh!
- Dh and I have challenged each other to 50 push ups and 50 squats/hip exercises per day for the month of May.
- Dh and I have challenged ourselves to NO PROCESSED WHITE FLOUR/WHITE SUGAR for the month of May(and I hope beyond). We already don't have it in the house...but allow for it when out...not this month. Well, we are going to the Taste of Alpharetta...just for that day...I make no promises! LOL!
- I started a new monthly stamp, kit club! My Life in Stamps! So excited! It's based on my drawings. I am truly enjoying drawing. Wow! Yay!
- Fingers crossed, I recently had a conversation with a company who wishes to license my drawings...I may have a set of clear stamps coming out in the coming months. Stay tuned!!!
- Working from home again, full-time...well part time hours...but all from home! LOVING IT!!!!
- Going to see the Avengers and out to dinner for Cinco de Mayo!!!
- Planning to get back to posting regularly about weight loss and wellness. Look for new posts next week...it's written on the calendar! Woohoo!
Last but not least....having a GREAT weekend..you do the same!