- I didn't track/journal my eating. I'm tired of tracking.
- I didn't workout much...I hurt my knee.
- I ate as if it didn't matter.
- I launched a new business.
- I am so tired of going to meetings.
- blah, blah, blah!
- I gained 2.4 lbs.
- I had to take 2 $5 bills out of my jar and put it back in dh's jar. THAT REALLY SUCKED!
I expected that I would gain...but not quite as much as I did. I went to the meeting knowing the scale was not going to be my friend, but missing meetings doesn't make the pounds go away and not being aware is an even worse punishment. I want to know what is before me. I fool no one other than myself.
The truth is I need the Weight Watchers' meetings. I need the accountability. I need to track. I need to pay attention to what I am eating. All of these things together equal success. Although, during this journey I may go up and down in my weight, when I am paying attention, following my program, those gains are rarely, if ever 2+ lbs.
No matter how much I don't want to go the meetings or how much I don't want to track, the reality is, if I want to live happily, healthily and easily at my goal weight, I've got to pay attention. I've got to track. I've got to show up for meetings. I've got to weigh in.
There is NO rest for the weary!