Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!

So worth celebrating!

Celebratory Dinner!  $75.















Yep..celebrating keeping the weight off...with a tasty dinner! Uhhhnn, huhn! Sho did! However, I only ate 3 ribs, 1/2 the "naked" baked sweet potato and 1/2 the grilled veggies...and I asked the waitress to take the bread away from the table. She was shocked! She said, "That's a first!" 


Celebratory Shopping! $115.




















3 dresses, 4 skirts, 1 blouse and 1 pair of shoes, under $120!  Wow!


Celebrating 2 years at Size 8...PRICELESS!!!






















Today marks my 2 year anniversary...over 100 lbs down and keeping it off!  Hallelujah!

Before and After!

Before and After: The Photo Video!

I'm just so excited!!!

If I can do it!  You can do it too!  So worth it...join me on the journey!  I'm working it, every day!

Have a GREAT week!


3 comments :

  1. Whoo-hoo!! You did it!! 2 ys. and counting!! Congrats Classy Girl!! You ROCK!!! Thanks for inspiring and showing people you can loose the weight without surgery, weight loss pills, or fad diets!! Keep up the good work! Have a wonderful week!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...