Thursday, March 22, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Quality Counts!

I don't think I reported my Weight Watchers' Weigh In last week...but I'm up 1.4.  A bit disappointing because I TRACKED everything.  However, if I'm honest, with my journey and the point I'm at...I know that it's the quality of the foods that matter.  It's not just simply calories in, calories out.  For me there are foods I need to stay away from even if I fit them in my plan.  I have learned that your body burns/uses calories differently...some stay longer, some don't!  


Interestingly enough after my weigh in and being fully aware of what I need to do to be on the losing side, I came across this article in the current issue of Experience Life Magazine.  It feels good to know that I have been paying attention to how my body reacts to certain foods and that my experience and thoughts have been validated. 


For those of you who are having a bit of trouble at the scale, perhaps this will help you too.  


Read How to Choose Your Calories Here.


March 21, 2012 Reason to Believe: You'll Get to Know Your Own Body.


Track, pay attention, learn and it will help you become more successful.







1 comment :

  1. This is a great point. I have the same issues, I have to adjust the things that I eat not just measure the calories. Thanks, as always, for the reminder that we all are different and need to understand how we individually react to our food intake. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...