Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Challenge You!

When I made my lifestyle change one of the things I changed was late night snacking.    No eating after 8pm.  The kitchen closes at 8pm sharp!  No fruit, no nothing...other than maybe a glass of water.

This new rule has worked fabulously for us.  However, lately, I have found that I want to eat after 8pm.  I have noticed my dh with a handful of nuts and I want to indulge.  A few nights a week, I might indulge but I really need to get back on track.  I'd like to invite you to join me.  I challenge you to choose an hour to shut down the kitchen.  No eating after...?  For me, this little step helped with my weight loss, as well as my quality of sleep and I want BOTH back!  NOW!

Don't make it too early, for you stand the chance of being hungry if you stay up late.  Also, there are some snacks that actually aide better sleep...but many of those you can actually eat at dinner time or as your last snack an hour or 2 before bed.

Will you join me this week in this challenge?

Day 14 Reason to Believe: You can have your evening snack and eat it too...just not too heavy and not too late!

1 comment :

  1. This is a tough one for me now that it is baseball/softball season. There are many nights of the week where we are not even home until after 9pm. I will have to set a rather late time to accommodate the strange hours, but I am okay with that. I will join you in this.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...