Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Damn! I LOST it Over the Holidays!

Straight up! No chaser!


While others gave up and decided holiday weight gain was ok...I decided that it was NOT ok for me. I decided that I would lose weight over the holidays, starting my new year off on a smaller note! And I am happy to report my mission was a SUCCESS!


Today, I am proud to say that I dropped 5.5lbs from October 31 - December 31, 2011.  I survived all of the eating frenzies that ensued during the time of celebration and gatherings! All while enJOYing every bite! Yes, I did enJOY myself.


I enJOYed: Sweet Potato Pie (daily for a week!), Chocolate Silk Pie, Sweet Potato Souffle, Mac n Cheese, Stuffing/Dressing, Ham/Turkey/Beef, Poppyseed Bread, Chicken and Dumplings, Red Velvet Cake, Chocolate Torte Cake, Chocolate Candies and that is just to name a few!  Whew!  It was yummy!


How did I do it?  I've got 2 words for you Weight Watchers' and 2 more, portion control!  Yes, you can have your cake, eat it too and lose weight.  You've simply got to plan your work and work your plan!  Set your goals, think positive, move forward!


Stay tuned, as I continue my healthy lifestyle journey, share tips, ideas and help you get your year started on a losing note!  Booyah!


Flourish!

3 comments :

  1. You are looking good Ms. Classy Girl!! You ROCK!!! Loosing weight is hard for me (especially fighting sugar cravings) so hats off to you for loosing the weight and keeping it off!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go, Tiare! keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for continually inspiring Tiare! You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...