Thursday, September 29, 2011

Beware! I'm Hormonal so Don't Fu*^ with Me!

Ok...so I'm in my 40's and there seems to be a few changes going on.   On some days I seem to cry just because the wind blows, I might spit if you smile at me!  What is she looking at?  Why is she smiling at me?  I will beat that bit....!  LOL!  At night sometimes I get a little warm and I need to turn on the air and the ceiling fan!  I don't know if "the man" is cold or not, but he better get an extra blanket!  He has been warned..."Do NOT touch the thermostat!"  At least once a month, my face has a new bump or two or three! YIKES!  And there are those days where I am simply RAVENOUS!!!  Good thing that my house is a cleaning eating home and what I turn to when I want to EAT is healthy; fruits, veggies, nuts and raisins.

I don't know why this is such a taboo subject and not many women talk about it.  However, it's real and many of us will go through this and so much more.  But ya'll know me...no subject is off limits and I really wish that someone had given me a bit of a heads up.  So for you, who just might be in the peri-menopause or menopause phase of life, here is a nifty little link: Power Surge!  EnJOY your visit.

Anyway, now that I've gotten that off my chest...I sure am HUNGRY!  Off to make a veggie omelette, with sun-dried tomatoes on the side.

And if you are like me, don't hurt anybody!  LOL!

Have a happy, HEALTHY day!

3 comments :

  1. LOL, some days are better than others and just when you think it's over...BAM! something else happens. But you'll get through it {{{Hugs}}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry sister. I gained 2 pounds and felling kinda bummed my self.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...