Monday, February 7, 2011

What's on Your Menu/Exercise Plan for Today!

Come on ladies share your menu!  It not only will help you...it will helps others!!!
Planning is essential to weight loss for most people.  Being aware of what you are "actually" eating is important.  Plan the day and then journal what you actually ate.  For me having the plan helps me to keep my eating in line.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

What are you planning today?  
Here is my menu:
Breakfast - Cherry, Strawberry, Banana Smoothie
Lunch -  Grilled Chicken over mixed greens, tomatoes, cranberries, walnuts, feta.
Dinner -  Salmon and 2 veggies
Snacks -  Dark Chocolate, Cheese and Crackers, Nuts and raisins (I've got to measure!!!)
Exercise: Gentle Stretching.  30 Minutes Stretched and Balanced

What's on your menu and exercise plan for today?  Share

Have a happy, healthy day!


My siggy

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...