Monday, March 15, 2010

Such an Amazing Group of Ladies!

Member Testimonial!
“I'd like to let you all know that I appreciate being a part of such a wonderful group! In order to fully participate I had to step away from some of my other groups and I'm glad that I did! I am competing in a biggest loser competition at my job (started on 1/1 and ends on 3/30) and you all have helped keep me motivated...I am the clear favorite to win :-)!!! Thank you Tiare for such a great outlet and for giving me the kick in the pants to plan my menu a week in advance! Menu planning has simplified my life in so many ways. Again you all are great. Everyone is doing so well and I'm proud to go through this journey with all of you! Have a blessed week!”
                                                          Miesha

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...