Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Did it! 100lbs Down!

Ok...so I've been totally obsessed with weighing myself this week.  I know I'm getting close to the 100lbs down mark.  So I have been weighing every other day or so.  Well, today...I woke up feeling extra skinny, extra light!  So...you know I decided to weigh myself.  The scale read 184.8!   Hmmmm?  Could this be correct?  Try again....184.8!  Woohoo!  285-184.8=100.2 lbs down!  Yippppeeeeee!  Yahooooeeeeyy!  Woot! Woot!  Happy, Happy!  Joy! Joy!!!!!!!  And now the tears are beginning to flow!  Thank You!  Thank You!  Thank YOU! I cannot believe it.  I am completely overwhelmed with emotion and joy.  What a great feeling.  What else can I say.
Thanks for letting me share.  I'm overwhelmed this morning.
Tiare.
PS.  I cannot let this day go by without saying, “Thank YOU,” to all of the wonderful women who have joined me in the ScrapnFIT/FITBOOKING Workshop to date.  They are a wonderful encouraging bunch and we are getting healthy and happy TOGETHER!!!  YOU ROCK!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...